6.11.2008

it was an orange...

...i promise.

monday's best shot has been on my mind after several comments along the lines of 'oh, I thought it was a lime...are you SURE it wasn't a lime?'

how i WISH it were a lime...it would have gone great with my beer, but sadly, no. the piece of fruit in question was an under ripe orange. my mom has an orange tree. here are a couple of pics of Mia picking from said tree....the fruit are round, not oval like limes. well shit, some limes are round! but, this was an orange :)

now, where did i put that limeless beer?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

When are you coming home? Austin is not the same without you.

Anonymous said...

You SEE, Bonnie! THAT'S how Austin felt when you were in Cali! We were all floundering and just trying to make it till you got home.

I'm thinking Mia and I will be back home by late next week...hopefully in time to hit the Farmer's Market with ya'll :)

Anonymous said...

Damn...you almost had me convinced it was an orange! ;)

Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl!

The oranges aren't so precious, though.