6.29.2008

Best Shot Monday - He loves me

We were down at the coast this weekend...Port O' Connor. While at the beach, Daryl started writing something in the sand with his toes. Mia was very attentive and interested in what her daddy was doing. It turns out he was showing her how to write in the sand. Daryl *hearts* me!....he added Mia's name, too. Awwwww I love that left it for the whole world to see.

I'm picking this first super sweet shot for my Best Shot



Tracey at Mother May I is on vacation, so Melody is hosting BSM for a few weeks. Head on over to Slurping Life for some more fab best shots.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet - I love how closely she's paying attention. Great shots!

Anonymous said...

lord. You two are so cute! **Jealous** ;)

Anonymous said...

They're like newlyweds. =)

sweet shots!

Anonymous said...

Awww!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, that is just the sweetest! In no time, Mia will be the one leaving beach love notes. :o)

Anonymous said...

So sweet... sounds like a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is too sweet. I love how closely she is watching him in the first shot!

Anonymous said...

It's moments like these that make your heart flutter! Thanks for sharing such sweetness...

Anonymous said...

so cute! i remember writing stuff in the sand with my dad when i was little.... :)

Anonymous said...

That is sooo sweet! I love that first shot!

Anonymous said...

super sweet - sounds like ya'll had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a sweet message. And look at little Mia taking careful note of what he's doing.

Anonymous said...

So cute - and I sooooo wish I was at the beach :(

Anonymous said...

Awww that's so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love every photo. Precious memory to hold.

Anonymous said...

Love these shots - looks like you had a wonderful time there!

Anonymous said...

(To echo all the other commenters:) Great snaps.

Oh, but hope Mia isn't inspired to start leaving little notes in places that the sea doesn't spray-clean!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet... looks like fun.