6.18.2008

Father's Day in 4 minutes or less


Mia got in from out of town at 2am Tues morning, and Mia went straight to bed. Daryl left early for work, so they missed each other again...and he got home 4 minutes before I had to leave for drumming. Although his Father's Day celebration was only 4 minutes long, they had the whole evening together. This is a perfect example of quality vs. quantity. Later, he happily told me how much fun they had playing outside with the water hose. Mia even 'watered Daddy'...from top to bottom...just like a plant :)

Daryl enjoyed the painting Mia created for him...she enjoyed the spaghetti

Daryl also received two books on Daddies & Daughters

Enjoying his FAV meal of spaghetti and meatballs


I LOVE the way he looks at me


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Daryl. He's such a great hubby.

You and I think alike. You know I gave Mike those EXACT same books when on his first father's day!

And yes, it's all about quality, not always quantity.

Anonymous said...

I love the meatball picture. LOL!

We have the bottom book too. I gave it to Michael the first year he celebrated Father's Day with Miss M. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back in town! I hope things worked out for you on your trip. Looking forward to seeing you soon!