6.01.2008

Ice Treasures

Jasmine, a fellow O'Mama, posted a fun artsy craftsy site Let's Explore on the message board. I cruised around the site and found the Ice Treasures activity, and thought Mia would love it. So I froze some of Mia's treasures in a bowl of ice, and broke it out today. I think she was a little young to get the concept....she just wanted her stuff OUT!!!! She tried pouring water on it to aid in the melting, but she just didn't have the patience to see it through. Daddy threw the huge cube into the pool to speed the melting process. Her fav things to set free were her shades, ducky and lion.







shot some video of it all:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found that blog last week and on Friday my husband did the same thing with the kids when I went for a mommy's night out. They all said it was a blast. I wish they would have taken pics but at least I got to see your girl enjoying it!