1.19.2009

Terra Luz a Progressive Preschool ~ nourishing the whole child

As I'm sure many of you know, we're so honored that Mia has been able to attend school at Casa T (just search for Casa T on my blog for all the posts)...run by my very lovely and loving friend, Andrea. Well, Andrea is now spreading her wings and transitioning from in home child care to a larger off site school (soon). I can't express how proud of her and her work. She's following her heart and making her dreams come true.

She's moving from Casa T to Terra Luz a progressive preschool and you really need to read all about it.....
HERE

I know a picture is worth a thousand words, so let these of Mia at Casa T show what kind of unique school Terra Luz will be: (ALL shots taken by Andrea)

p.s. if you want to join Mia in the fun, Terra Luz currently has a waitlist you can sign up for ;)





























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm sold. Too bad we don't live anywhere near there! :)

Anonymous said...

Wowser. I wonder how the daily commute from middle Georgia would work out?

I thought I was lucky where M is... the grass is always greener, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Girl you have WAY too much fun! :)

LOVE the pic of the hand holding!

Anonymous said...

I'm conflicted. I'm SO excited for Andrea, and thrilled for you and Mia...but I'm jealous too! I want that for Nadia, it looks sooo much better than where she's at. And it sucks that we're not THAT far away, but yet too far!!