1.29.2009

Happy Birthday Liam

One of the sweetest little boys in the world recently turned two years old, and we were lucky to celebrate him with his lovely family and friends. It was a cold and dreary day, but that didn't stop anyone from riding their wheels, singing songs and playing parachute games, of course eating cupcakes....we all had a blast!

more of my shots here and Bonnie's blog here :)















this fabulous shot of me stuffing a whole cupcake in my mouth was taken by my dear husband, Daryl












6 comments:

SarahHub said...

I love the color in these shots! And of course, the kids are beautiful!

Julie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Tanya!!! All of these shots are awesome! Is that your new lens? Are you processing differently? Just gorgeous!!!

LA said...

Those are amazing! We had so much fun. Thanks for making it extra special!

Anonymous said...

moms and their cameras! :o) Great photos!

I love the title and design idea for your blog - great!

Unknown said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I just want to say that I can already tell it is FULL OF LIFE!! These pictures are all so wonderful and fun. This is really what it's all about.

Thanks for your comments on my blog and it's so nice to "meet" you! : )