1.02.2009

4 Shots

Another day without daddy, and we didn't know what to do with ourselves. Bonnie to the RESCUE! We met their family down at Waterloo for breakfast....a yummy yummy yummy breakfast.

Before they got there, Mia and I had a few moments alone. I took four shots...the one of the tree was Mia's idea. While sipping her lemonade, she looked way up then asked if I'd brought her camera. Nope. She paused and then asked if I would take a picture of the tree...it's beautiful, she said.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cool tree. Look at all the ways the branches go. Funny what children see isnt it? I love the last picture as well.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I understand having daddy away, but hopefully her dad will be home soon! We've got another couple of months or so--ugh!