1.21.2009

Happy Birthday Cowgirl Layla!

YEEHAW! Our friend, Layla...one of the sweetest little girls in the whole wide world...turned 5 years old! Her parents threw a righteous cowgirl bash in her honor...complete with petting zoo and ponies! There was entirely too much fun going on...which often leads to me taking too many shots....here are some of my faves, then some compilations of more super fun shots, too.

there are many more shots on my flickr














You've gotta look closely, there's a LOT of fun going on..don't want ya to miss anything!









Happy Birthday sweet Layla!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all so great. I especially love the one of Mel and the baby goat : )

Anonymous said...

omg omg!! I L O V E U! These photos are INCREDIBLE!!

Anonymous said...

Tanya you are gifted! What amazing shots. I tried posting a comment on your entry yesterday but blogger wasn't feeding or something..? I saw it all without pictures and no blog template. Anyway HAPPY HAPPY 3rd bday to sweet baby Mia. Congratulations to Daryl and you for doing a lovely job with her, she is so amazing.

Anonymous said...

Wow! So many great photos!!
What a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Yet another birthday party?! awesome. such fun shots.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a party. Looks like you capured lots of happy moments from the day!