4.23.2009

Nishan and family

Being 38 weeks pregnant, a large part of my memory and brain is just shot. That's why I was soooo glad when I received a reminder email from my friend Gayani: Nishan is now 3 months old. I was so honored to take his newborn shots. Last weekend, Gayani, Nick & Nishan again welcomed me into their home for a super amazing photo shoot of Nishan and fam.

He'd grown soooo much! I. Could. Not. Stop. Taking. Pictures....and ended up with 350! I know. I was totally out of control, but if you met this charismatic little boy, you'd understand! I narrowed them down quite a bit, and here are some of my faves.

p.s. Gayani, let me know when he turns 6 months old...k?

















8 comments:

Amanda Troyer said...

The third one up with the hand on his face... TOO CUTE! He has such expression for such a young age! He seems much older! Also, Nishan is an AWESOME name.

You got a lot of great shots!!

Stephanie said...

WOW!! Tanya!!! These are gorgeous! All of them! I especially love the fifth and sixth ones down.

Sara Ballard said...

So SWEET!!! Love them all! What a beautiful baby and family!!

Andrea said...

We loved the same ones! Well done, Tanya. The family must be very pleased. =)

Killlashandra said...

What a cutie! I love that expression on his face as he lays on the grass. Being outside is so much fun he seems to say. :)

Maggie said...

Oh my goodness - that little fistful of grass is just TOO MUCH. He is delicious!

anja said...

What a beautiful child, all that smiling! He is adorable, love these pics Tanya! Beautiful family=)

Joanna said...

Oh yes, that little fist full of grass is wonderful. The two shots after it are faves too! Love her big brown eyes.