4.27.2009

The Bilibo

Mia received a Bilibo for her birthday this year. She likes to sit & rock in it...and to wear it on her back like a turtle. The other day, she was sittin' in it all cool and stuff, then all of a sudden she tipped over...it was not a graceful moment for this little girl, while she laughed...I could tell she was a little embarrassed by her sudden lack of control. She's the sweetest ever.



My Best Shot: that sweet little embarrassed look


For more Best Shots, hit Tracey's

bsm

9 comments:

Amy Jo said...

They recover so quickly, though, don't they? I wish I could say the same! I love the one with her feet splayed!

Kimberly said...

Most importantly, what a sweet look on her face! But then, that bilibo is the coolest thing ever. Never heard of those before.

Joanna said...

That last shot makes me want to just squeeze her. Look at how sweet she is swaying her hair off her face.

She looks so grown up in the picture on the bottom left.

Christina said...

You actually caught the moment on-camera?! You rock, Mama! She is so sweet and dawling, I just wanna squeeze her. I've always thought those bilibo things look pretty cool, too.

Capturing Sunshine said...

Oh! She is so sweet. We forget that young ones get embarrased too! The bilibo, huh? We'll have to check that one out.

Arizaphale said...

I just love it that you caught the fall!! Poor ole kid. Nothing worse than losing your dignity with your feet in the air :-D

anja said...

Love that expression...sweet babe

Stacy said...

I don't think she should be embarrassed a bit. I'm sure I would have fallen out of that thing much more than that! Beautiful picture of her being embarrased. It has a wonderful innocence to it. :)

Maggie said...

Aw, poor thing! Being embarrassed is never fun -- but that shot of her with her legs in the air is just too funny!