11.28.2008

Over the river and through the woods...

...to Nana's house we go.

Thanksgiving '08 is a blur for me. Not because I was drunk...I had a HORRIBLE migraine. I hadn't had one of those in forever and it just floored me. On the way out there, Mia had a little sun in her eyes, so Ita came to the rescue with her shades. Once we got there, I gave my hellos and hugs and went to nap in the thankfully dark guest room.

They guys were off to fly
the plane. When I woke up, I found that Daryl had crashed it into a tree after about being airborne for 6 seconds, so they just came home and drank beer, cooked and watched the game. Then I went out to call the girls (Ita, Nana and Mia) in for dinner. It was TASTY and lasted, for me, about 4 minutes then I had to go back to sleep. A few hours later Daryl woke me up. The car was packed with leftovers...we said our goodbyes..and that was Thanksgiving.

These are the only shots I took while out there :(









But WAIT!

I just found these fun shots of Mia (and her mouse) dancing with the performers singing White Christmas at the Macy's Thanksgiving parade...on TV





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww honey, so sorry you weren't feeling well! I hope the migraine is passed now. And yet you still managed to take more pictures that me. ;o)