11.25.2008

Catch Me if You Can...


...I'm the Gingerbread Man!

This morning was wonderfully spent at fellow O'Mama Andrea's house...this is Colton's mama, not to be confused with Andrea from Casa T & Sophia's mama :) She went ALL out! Had gingerbread man coloring pages for the kids to color, an AWESOME story time about a Gingerbread Baby that had Mia on the edge of the rug, AND homemade gingerbread dough! The kids took turns cutting out their very own gingerbread men and when they were out of the oven and cooled, they got to ice them all by themselves...the icing was a little tough, so the mamas helped out with a good squeeze. It was the BEST time, and Andrea promised that next time, the mamas could make their own cookies ;) Oh, I think she should do this EVERY year :) :) :) Can I RSVP now?

I also had a wonderful time documenting all that went on. Andrea's kitchen was full of natural light and all the kids were beyond adorable. I ended up with 85 shots or so! Here are some of my faves...the rest are on my flickr.



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are incredible.

How did I miss this playdate? LOL.

I love the natural light Andrea gets in her kitchen!

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
Such great photos!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun for the mommy's and the kids. You rocked the natural light there. Its so fun when you get sooo many shots you love.

Anonymous said...

Another awesomely fun time!! Wow, that light is awesome - your pics rock, girly!