6.15.2009

Mia's mani

Lily was napping, so in attempts to hook up with Mia...spend some Mia Mama time together... I brought out the nail polish. We went to town...Mia on her nails....me with my camera. It's been almost a year since Mia's first official mani-pedi, but this time she had the best time 'doing it myself'...painting most of her nails and much of her fingers....purple on the left ones and clear glitter on the right. Then she picked out little flower decals for each thumb. Mia was so thrilled when done, it was hard to keep her from 'showing Lily' too close. We almost ended up with a purple-nosed baby!








I adore this final shot

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

So fun! She looks like a 6 year old in that last shot! How can that be?! She's growing too fast!

Melissa said...

Love that glamorous girl. :)

Christina said...

Too cute! And brave mama - I need to let Nadia do a DYI manicure!! Love the first shot.

Lisa Summers said...

Lauren saw this and said, That's my friend Mia". She saw the third pic and said, "that's too much paint". haha

Maggie said...

That is so fun! I love that first shot...great DOF!