9.15.2007

Mia Chronicles continued

Here's an update of Mia's weekend with her Nana, Paw Paw and Memaw:

Mia had a pretty good night last night except she really worried us waking up coughing once. It was the only time we had heard her cough all day!! I gave her another dose of cough medicine though, and she went right back to sleep.

Today we went to the Austin Zoo. Mia got to walk almost the whole way. I got some great pictures of her feeding the "doats", and she loved the pot belly pigs!! She chased the Pea Hens...good thing they were quick! :-)

We say lions and tigers and bears...oh my! It was a very busy morning. We also rode the train around the zoo. Mia LOVED the train, but she sure doesn't like the whistle. Every time they blew it, she jumped a foot and grabbed her paw paw. But if you ask her what a train says now, she says "Toot toot".

She had a big lunch and a nice nap this afternoon. She woke up coughing again. She'd already had her medicine. She only coughs when she's laying down. I think I'll run a vaporizer tonight.

Right now she is curled up with her PawPaw watching the Texas game! I think I'll join them. Hope you are having a wonderful time!! We are!!

Love you,

Mom


PS - I haven't forgotten the pictures - will download later. I tried to take a movie at the zoo also - hope it comes out!

No comments: