3.29.2009

LOOK what I got!

As part of the AWESOME F-R-E-E with a Catch meme , I received this gorgeous felt art piece made for me by one of my best friends, Stephanie! Isn't it the most beautiful ever?!?! It really warmed my heart...I can't wait to frame and display it :)





I'll tell you, when I first read about the F-R-E-E with a Catch post on her blog, I thought 'Sign me UP!'....what? The catch? I have to pay it forward? I have no problem with paying things forward....but....I can't make anything!....Steph talked me down and explained that it could really be anything. It's really just a token...ohhhh, as long as peeps don't expect some lavish handmade Etsyesque gift :)

Stephanie made this for ME, and it feels just like Me...and where I am, what I'm focusing on...I love how much she knows and loves me....now, what will I make for HER?

*as for the 5 peeps that responded to my F-R-E-E Gift with a Catch post....I've set a reminder for myself. You'll receive something special that I've made for you...some time this year ;)




7 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my gosh! That is so totally awesome!!!

LA said...

That's beautiful! Stephanie is an amazing Mama, just like the recipient:)

Andrea said...

So pretty! And creative.

I didn't sign up for that meme because I have NO extra time to make anything, but what fun!

jw said...

I loooove it!! Dang, I wanna sign up for steph's give away now. Haa!!

SE'LAH... said...

Very, very cool !!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is SO pretty!!!!

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy that you love it. :)