3.12.2009

F-R-E-E...with a catch


To the first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
Lucky you!
My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
  • I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
  • What I create will be just for you.
  • It'll be done this year.
  • You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a mask. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
  • I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. Yes, YOU become included in this giving circle!

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

(I'll be contacting the first 5 via email...so make sure you have an email link on your blog/profile or contact me via my email link on my profile with your email address....I'll be needing your mailing address!) :)

8 comments:

lltanderson said...

hmmm. intriguing! sign me up!

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Me me me!!

Mother of the Freakin' Year said...

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Amy said...

me me me!!

Christina said...

Well, I guess that's what I get for NOT sitting in front of my computer all day for once - I missed the window of opportunity. Oh well.

Unknown said...

darn me too!

Andrea said...

I missed the boat on this one! darn.