12.19.2009

Peacock Picnic Party

This is Jalie

Jalie is one of Mia's beloved classmates and buddies. Jalie turned 3 years old and had a fabulous peacock picnic at Mayfield Park. It was a perfect day to celebrate this sweet little girl, and man was it a celebration! There was gorgeous face painting by Yvonne, peacock crowns and wands to be made...dancing, exploring the extensive grounds and the cupcakes...ohhhhh the cupcakes! Al in the presence of regal peacocks!! Here are more than a few shots....and this is because I really tried to narrow my favorites down ;)










































2 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome shots. Looks like a great birthday party. Everything is so colorful and beautiful. :)

Joanna said...

I thought I commented on this post....I LOVE this peacockl party! The face painting, the decorations, the crowns....the PEACOCKS!! Did I miss how you managed that?! What great fun and what great shots. I dont blame you for not being able to narrow it down any more! How fun!